[free-sklyarov] [SLO-protest] DMITRY-DMCA PROTEST -- FREE PIZZA

John Kew peri at logorrhea.com
Wed Jul 25 00:04:04 PDT 2001

************ PROTEST THURSDAY July 26th ************

There will be a "Free Dmitry, Repeal the DMCA" protest this Thursday at
Farmers market. We will meet in front of the Fremont theater at 7 PM.

A number of flyers will be available to protesters, however you are
encouraged to use your own creativity.

Existing flyers which have been used in other protests are available at:
http://two-bit.northpark.edu/free-sklyarov/free-sklyarov-chi-sm.jpg
and
http://www.paultopia.net/adobe/flyer.html

************ SIGN MAKING PARTY -- FREE PIZZA ************

There will also be a sign making party at my house
(http://www.logorrhea.com/images/myhouse.jpg) tonight (Wednesday July 25th)
at 8PM. Bring whatever sign making materials you need and I'll buy the pizza.
You guys bring drinks.

Contact John Kew at peri at logorrhea.com or at (805)550-0681 for more
information. Please forward this to all at earth