[free-sklyarov] Congress says: Keep Dmitry in jail! Washington loves DMCA...

Peter pmasloch at earthlink.net
Wed Jul 25 09:27:11 PDT 2001

You just need some sys-admins who pull the plugg on the backbones....

Free Dmitry Sklyarov
Stop the DMCA
http://www.freesklyarov.org
http://www.boycottadobe.org

this is a thought that also occurred to me this morning on the train.

i wonder just what it would take to take the internet down for a day.

At 09:06 AM 7/25/01 -0700, you wrote:
>That DOES it. I am SO sick and tired of being made into a "criminal."
I'd
>like to see these marketing frat boy types run the digital
infrastructure