[free-sklyarov] Re: [DMITRY-PLAN] Moscow demonstration success.

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Wed Jul 25 09:28:38 PDT 2001

Hey Ilya,

Thanks for the wonderful news about the Moscow protest.
Excellent work!

Free Dmitry and Reform Section 1201 of the DMCA,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------