[free-sklyarov] Congress says: Keep Dmitry in jail! Washington loves DMCA...

Roger Kramer krw5 at qwest.net
Wed Jul 25 09:45:36 PDT 2001

On Wednesday 25 July 2001 09:09, Jon Bober wrote:
> this is a thought that also occurred to me this morning on the train.
>
> i wonder just what it would take to take the internet down for a day.

Careful. Living up (or down) to the popular misrepresentation of us should be
a very last resort. The time for atlas to shrug may be near, but I don't
believe it's here just yet.  If the worst comes to pass, and Dmitry's
sentenced to do time,I'll be the first to change hats, among other things.
Fortunately that hasn't happened yet.

roger