[free-sklyarov] Please, get a grip. Was: (Fox letter about the DMCA to ISPs)

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Wed Jul 25 12:54:12 PDT 2001

Look! You guys are discussing the problem not the solution.
If no one was stealing these movies, the MPAA and RIAA would
have no grounds for the DMCA. So, quit talking about the bait,
and discourage people stealing this stuff whenever possible.

They are using this as leverage for a power grab that threatens
all of us!