[free-sklyarov] More on Sat.'s Protest

Tony Abou-Assaleh tabouass at hopper.math.uwaterloo.ca
Wed Jul 25 15:16:22 PDT 2001

Someone may want to consider emailing the Computer Science
Societies/Clubs in universities and colleges. Many of them will be happy
to pass the message to their members, if not all the students in the
department.

TAA

Tony Abou-Assaleh
Graduate Student, Department of Computer Science
University of Waterloo, Waterloo, ON, Canada, N2L 3G1
Office:  DC2503
Phone:   (519) 888-4567 Ext. 3399
Email:   taa at acm.org