[free-sklyarov] Re: ? (fwd)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jul 25 15:24:11 PDT 2001

Pablos Kadrevis writes:

> This person, and a lot of other people need good introductory information
> about the DMCA and the issues.  <http://www.anti-dmca.org> has a steep
> learning curve.  I need suggestions for links to put on the Boycott Adobe
> and Reject Mueller sites.

ACM, Samuelson, Gilmore are starting points.  You can get DMCA text
from the Library of Congress.

You can link directly to the Copyright Act

http://www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/17/

and the start of the anticircumvention part of the DMCA, as codified:

Memorize "www4.law.cornell.edu/uscode/title/section.html"!  Or try

http://vitanuova.loyalty.org/~schoen/cite.html

(Please don't link to that for Sklyarov stuff; I doubt it's stable
enough.)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull