[free-sklyarov] Please no flames for what i'm about to propos e...

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Wed Jul 25 15:23:20 PDT 2001

     Agreed.  Bringing the NRA in at this point in time could be
detrimental for our cause, since so many people are anti-self defence, and
pro-let the government take care if it, but that is an entirely different
issue.  It's good to have the thought, though.  The NRA may prove a useful
ally in the future.  =}
    -=Amie=-