[free-sklyarov] free-sklyarov-sfba

Vadim Kogan vadim at xcf.berkeley.edu
Wed Jul 25 16:22:50 PDT 2001

I've set up a new mailing list for Bay Area (San Francisco, San Jose,
general Bay Area) for discussion/planning purposes. This let people who are
interested in local events avoid the large traffic of the original list.
The list is unmoderated though.

more info. Note that you have the option to subscribe in Digest mode.

Also, I'd like to remind people that there is also a moderated
free-sklyarov-announce list for ones who only want to see the announcements,
not the general discussion. More information is available at

Seth, could you please put info at least about the announce list on the
subscribe page of the free-sklyarov mailing list.