[free-sklyarov] Adobe side of EFF/Adobe negotiations.

Ilya Volynets ilya at theIlya.com
Wed Jul 25 16:25:00 PDT 2001

Are any of those who do not speak any english on this list?

For those who do not speak any russian, my namesake gave very brief
(and emotional :-) describtion for non-English speakers of Adobe's press release