[free-sklyarov] Show of Solidarity

Dan Smith smitty825 at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 16:31:35 PDT 2001

Klepht,

I don't think that we should avoid protesting.  EFF is
scheduled to meet sometime on Friday with the Attorney
General.  That means that Dmitry as to spend ANOTHER
FULL DAY IN JAIL for the crime of pissing off Adobe!
If I was in jail for something as ridiculous as this,
then I'd wish that my supporters fought for me every
minute, and not put their faith into some negotiating
committee that won't even happen tomorrow.

Just MHO...

Dan