[free-sklyarov] The Web site and 'writing your congressman' (fwd)

David Honig honig at sprynet.com
Wed Jul 25 16:46:46 PDT 2001

At 02:25 PM 7/25/01 -0700, Pablos Kadrevis wrote:
>Anyone want to elaborate on this?
>
>pablos.

Well, every shmoo who has posted to *this* list is on a List too.

And all the meatspace protesters have nice photo-portraits in various
offices too.

Depending on the interest/abilities of the Listkeepers, all the
*subscribers* of this list are on a List as well (is Majordomo, etc.
perfect?)  Heh, *multiple* lists.  Shoot, there's
probably a list just for people who are on multiple lists.

Big deal.

If you're concerned, put on those groucho glasses and go to an internet cafe
and browse the web version.  Via an anonymous proxy.

Did you remember to play Spot the Fed at the rallies?  :-)

"Paranoia is awareness"