[free-sklyarov] The Web site and 'writing your congressman' (fwd)

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Wed Jul 25 17:01:33 PDT 2001

David Honig writes:

> Depending on the interest/abilities of the Listkeepers, all the
> *subscribers* of this list are on a List as well (is Majordomo, etc.
> perfect?)  Heh, *multiple* lists.  Shoot, there's
> probably a list just for people who are on multiple lists.
>
> Big deal.

Note that our subscriber lists are not available to the public,
although they are certainly at non-zero risk in case of a subpoena or
something.  We have already talked about this earlier.

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org>  | Lending, printing, copying, giving
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/  | and text-to-speech are permissions