[free-sklyarov] Non-US programmers (fwd)

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Wed Jul 25 17:05:02 PDT 2001

Jenn,

Your mail to rejectmueller.com got forwarded to a list I'm on called
free-sklyarov (see the CC: line). You were asking about what people
outside the US can do to help free Dmitry.

First off, get on this list!

Second, one of the things people in other countries have been doing is
organizing protests at US embassies or consulates. This may be
something you can do in Australia. It seems that the danger of
traveling to the US is what resonates most with non-Americans.

I suggest you get on the list and start working on it. If I'm not
mistaken, there's a pretty lively Australian Linux community who'd be
willing to get together with you to make this happen.

Good luck,

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/