[free-sklyarov] Thought: Oksana US Visit

Will Doherty wild at eff.org
Wed Jul 25 17:15:40 PDT 2001

The initial inquiry EFF offered to Dmitry's family
regarding travelling here to the United States was not
accepted.  It may be that if Dmitry is held for a
longer time, his family will want to come visit,
but the latest I heard, they are not eager, perhaps
quite understandably, to enter the U.S.

Free Dmitry and Reform Section 1201 of the DMCA,

Will Doherty
Online Activist / Media Relations
Electronic Frontier Foundation (EFF)
Web http://www.eff.org

Electronic Frontier Foundation - Protecting rights in the digital age
-------