[free-sklyarov] Oksana US Visit

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Wed Jul 25 17:29:42 PDT 2001

On 7/25/01 5:14 PM, krw5 at qwest.net thus spake:

>I could offer my house at least temporarily, though, being in Seattle, it
>wouldn't do her much good if the point is to see Dmitry. (I also speak
>Russian, though not fluently.) Is there anyone in Vegas and/or San Fran that
>could provide accomodations?

I offered last week. See my last few posts, and Will Doherty's, for
status... Short version: unless she changes her mind, she ain't coming,
and I don't blame her in the least.

Peace,
Edmund A. Hintz              **|**     "You may say I'm a dreamer,
Mac Techie, Linux Geek,     *  |  *      But I'm not the only one...
Mac/Linux Consultant       *  /|\  *     I hope someday you'll join us,
<ed at hintz.org>              */ | \*      And the world will live as one.
'78 Westy                    *****      Imagine."
                     http://www.hintz.org