[free-sklyarov] Support - Norway

Ilya V. Vasilyev ath at limm.mgimo.ru
Wed Jul 25 18:27:29 PDT 2001

Hi, Eli Therese!

> I was wondering wether anyone knows of support groups in Norway?
>
> Since I live in Oslo it's naturally a little difficult for me to take part
> in groups in the US.

As everyone is aware, protests are making by individuals,
not EFF officials and join worldwide movement.

If Norway will join protest (no matter, you gather 100 people
or 10), this can help Dmitry a lot.  AFAIK, Russia and Israil
joined U.S. actions for Dmitry releasing.

While seeing RMS, esr and Linus Torwalds supporting
our movement ( http://www.dibona.com/dmca/ ), I expect
the whole Earth to put pressure on FBI or Shapiro.

- - -
Ilya V. Vasilyev
Civil Hackers' School
Moscow Center +7(095)162-4767