[free-sklyarov] List of companys that should be boycotted, for supporting the DMCA.

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Wed Jul 25 18:56:06 PDT 2001

On 25 Jul, Charles Eakins wrote:
> List of companys that should be boycotted, for supporting the DMCA.  They
> are members of the BSA which lobbied hard to get this bill passed.

That is too severe and unfocussed.  It would be better to focus on the
individual products that have been unfairly crippled and strait-jacketed
against fair use.  I know that there are people working for some of
these listed corporations that now realize that DMCA was a bad idea.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/