[free-sklyarov] What did he do IN THE US that was 'wrong'?

alfee cube sisgeek at yahoo.com
Wed Jul 25 20:02:03 PDT 2001

that is about it jenn.

there are some folk who think it is cute to try and
repress dmitry's ability to communicate with others
his knowledge. because they say that "other" may do
something "bad" with dmitry's knowledge - like watch
the planet of the apes or read an ebook.

so the model they are using is one of kill the
messenger because his message may be used by another
in ways we do not approve of.

i cannot understand why dmitry cannot communicate his
knowledge or not communicate his knowledge as he sees
fit, period?

if someone ask me to choose between surrendering my
abiltiy to communicate with other or fox's ability to
prevent some "other" from watching planet of the apes,
it's a no brainer!