[free-sklyarov] Thought: Oksana US Visit

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Wed Jul 25 20:28:36 PDT 2001

     I would also be willing to donate $$ to this fund, but one thing we
have to keep in mind is that, though she would probably like to be able to
come over here and offer her support, and possibly get an opportunity to
visit him, it would mean leaving her close network of friends and family
that she has there at home to help her through this.  I can't speak for
her, or say what she's thinking, but I know that it has always helped me
to have family close by to help me in periods in heightened emotional
stress.  Mothers, espically, are really good and lending emotional
support, (not to mention helping out with the kids!) and that will
probably be something that she'll be hesitant to leave.  However, if she
does decide to come here, I will lend help in any way that I can.  =}
      Hopefully, though, it won't come to that, and Dmirty will be sent
home quickly.
           -=Amie=-