[free-sklyarov] Another LA Protest. - & UNSUBSCRIBE!!

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Wed Jul 25 21:37:44 PDT 2001

     Yes, that would be an excellent thing.  =}  Though I most likely
won't be able to attend myself, due to mostly economic reasons, I think it
would be wonderfully beneficial in showing Washington that we're here,
we're upset, we're not taking this lightly, and we're not going to go
away.  Never under-estimate the power of SMART people in large groups.  =}
         -=Amie=-