[free-sklyarov] Mail to Congress people

Kastlyn kastlyn at unixtribe.net
Wed Jul 25 21:46:51 PDT 2001

     One question on that.. Think it would be a good idea to send letters
to not only the local offices, but also send copies to washington-central
(*grin*), for printout and delivery to their Washington office?  That way, our
letters will get to them quickly weather they're in their home state, or
in D.C., don't you think?
     -=Amie=-