[free-sklyarov] Thought: Oksana US Visit

Roger Kramer krw5 at qwest.net
Wed Jul 25 22:33:18 PDT 2001

I'd second all Seth's points. Anyway, we're not talking about serious amounts
of money here, and if anyone deserves it Dmitry's family does. In fact,
perhaps one of the legal eagles on this list would like to begin preparing
Dmitry's suit against the U.S. government for some REAL compensation? I'm
only half joking...

roger