[free-sklyarov] What did he do IN THE US that was 'wrong'?

Ben Ford ben at kalifornia.com
Wed Jul 25 23:05:13 PDT 2001

Len Sassaman wrote:

>Kill this thread. Now.
>
>On Thu, 26 Jul 2001, Roger Sperberg wrote:
>
>>Vladimir Katalov wrote me that Dimitry had passed out CDs that contained,
>>among other programs, the demo version of AEBPR 2.2 that displays 25 percent
>>of the encrypted content (or one page, whichever is more) and leaves the
>>remaining pages blank.

NO!  You can't win a legal battle by hiding very obvious facts.  There
were at least 3 FBI agents that I am aware of sitting in the room
watching.  Do you think that they don't know that he had these discs?

What we have to do is figure out how to downplay it so that the
insignificance of it is obvious.  Like I said before, he only had about
15 discs and they were crippled demos.

-b

--
Please note - If you do not have the same beliefs as we do, you are
going to burn in Hell forever.