[free-sklyarov] Status of SF Meeting

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Wed Jul 25 23:57:43 PDT 2001

Hey, so, we had the meeting tonight at Sacred Grounds as
planned. After jinxing myself with the Event Samurai blathering, I
managed to schedule us at the same time as a weekly poetry reading in
the same cafe (d'oh!). Fortunately, we were able to duck across the
street to an empty Chinese restaurant and managed to get a lot of work
done.

I've already heard from one person who showed up and didn't see the
sign on the cafe door ("Free Dmitry is at the Chinese Restaurant
across the St."), and I apologize for throwing you off.

Nick Moffitt is writing up a report from the meeting, which will be
posted here soon. We have a _lot_ we want to get done in the next 5
days, and there's a lot of work to do.

Thanks to everyone who made it. Free Dmitry!

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/