[free-sklyarov] Status of SF Meeting

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 02:40:09 PDT 2001

Begin Tabinda N. Khan quotation:
> Quoting Nick Moffitt:
> > The Flier is to be based on Tabinda's original Adobe sheet, which
> > Kris has offered to fix up for the adobeless event being planned.
> > We agreed that it should cover basic points, not get into
> > technical detail or tenuous analogies, and give the URL for more
> > info.  Passing these out at the Civic Center or Montgomery
> > stations is a big win.
>
> Maybe I misunderstood, but I just spent the evening re-doing the
> flyer, so Kris doesn't need to do it. Also, I thought we had Don
> down for working on the press kit in addition to calling the press.

	Splendid!  In that case I take back everything I've said about
how shoddy your work is and how lazy Don is!

	Er, nevermind!

	Thanks for working on the flyer.  That's a real time-sensitive
issue.  I'll have to write up a leafletting announcement soon.  Do you
have the file up for download somewhere?  How should we coordinate the
printing of it?

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda