[free-sklyarov] Was That It?

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 02:42:38 PDT 2001

Begin The ASCII Floating Head of Seth David Schoen quotation:
> Plus, Bay Area Free Sklyarov (can anybody thing of a catchy acronym?
> "San Francisco Free Sklyarov"'s acronym is a palindrome) is meeting
> in about two hours.  So all of you around here who want to talk
> strategy and protests should get ready for that.

	Well, I needed a name for the announcement, so I chose
"Coalition to Free Dmitry".  We managed to get a good 13 people to
arrive for an ad-hoc poorly announced planning meeting.  Is that crazy
or what?  It's like you whisper the name Dmitry, and suddenly fifty
geeks perk up and ask how they can help.

	I've been very impressed with the amount of support we've been
getting!  Beaujolais to solidarity!

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda