[free-sklyarov] Status of SF Meeting

Nick Moffitt nick at zork.net
Thu Jul 26 03:23:14 PDT 2001

begin Christopher R. Maden quotation:
> At 01:35 26-07-2001, you wrote:
> >The plan is that we meet Monday at the Civic Center plaza (the central
> >square with all of the knobbly trees) at 11:30.  If the plaza is busy,
> >we'll gather on the steps of the SF Main Public Library And
> >Left-Handed Esperanto Teachers' Reading Room Hall.
>
> Hey!  I'm a left-handed Esperanto teacher (or was) - what's it to you?
>
> (-:

	This actually started as a joke because we found out on one
mailing list that an inordinate number of people were left-handed
vegetarian Esperanto teachers.  I believe both Klepht and Seth David
Schoen share this honor.

	Since then it has become a sort of de-facto example of a
special interest group.

--
"The only thing is certain: Russian petty computer hooligans are very
slovenly, while FBI agents are very persistent in hunting them." --Pravda