[free-sklyarov] Mitnick & Dmitry

Johnny Crow johnny_aio2 at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 26 06:26:18 PDT 2001

Never before have i seen such a movement, to combat unfairness. It is sad
that only now are people opening their eyes and realizing the wrong doings
of our government. Back when Mitnick got arrested their was an outcry of
anger. but their were less people then who understood the severity of the
case. But now we have numbers and more powerr.  It  goes to show that
through our determination, And our teaching misguided people the truth,
that we are growing in numbers, and that we wont take this harassment
anymore. We are tired of being Mistreated just because we can do stuff you
(corporations) can't.

Keep the fight on! Never give up. We have rights and were going to use them.

Thank you to everybody who is participating in the protests, and any other
means available. I hope we can come together and fight this thing.

FREE DMITRY!

Always,
Slacker