[free-sklyarov] Flyers for leafletting

Tabinda N. Khan tabindak at best.com
Thu Jul 26 08:00:34 PDT 2001

The flyers I redid last night have been posted to
http://www.tabinda.com/freedmitry/. Forgive the PDF version,
but I had a world of trouble with Postscript last night and I
can't come to the leafletting if you have trouble printing
so I wanted to provide as many options as I could. The
Postscript version _is_ posted, but if it gives you trouble
or the page doesn't look good when printed,
skip it and move on to another format. There are
also Word and HTML versions. Besides, we're not going after
Adobe anymore, yes? ;-)

I believe we have the right tone--not too technical, no
analogies for people to argue to death, made sure to mention
the DMCA without going into the gory legal details, etc.

I don't know how many you want to run off for the
leafletting. On Monday in San Jose we gave out about 800 copies, but that
was with very little foot traffic and people were not all
focused on handing them out. OTOH, we were out there a lot
longer and paper gets heavy to tote around. Maybe start with
1000 copies for SF and make note of where the nearest copy shop
is to leafletting locations.

Sorry I can't join today. If you have feedback let me know.
The flyer for next Monday will be updated to include info
about what will have happened at the EFF meeting Friday.

Tabinda