[free-sklyarov] TWO IMPORTANT QUESTIONS!!

Derek Balling dredd at megacity.org
Thu Jul 26 10:06:30 PDT 2001

He can't even seek or apply for a job while in the states. Just as,
when I go to the UK, I can't look for a job while on my Tourist Visa.

Such a move by a "potential employer" might simply make his life even
MORE difficult.

(btw, don't crosspost to multiple lists at once, ... the people who
reply may not be on both... the UK list was removed on this reply)

--
| dredd at megacity.org  | "Conan! What is best in life?"          |