[free-sklyarov] Oink?

Keith Handy keith at indierecords.com
Thu Jul 26 13:53:47 PDT 2001

Would anyone happen to be able to get me a screenshot from the animated
version of Animal Farm, in which the pig (I forget if it's Napoleon or
the other evil one -- isn't it "Squealer" or something?) is on a ladder
painting alterations to the commandments (i.e. No Animal Shall Kill
Another Animal - WITHOUT CAUSE)?

Email me if you can get me one.  I'd like to create a take-off on it,
dealing with the potential erosion of the Bill of Rights.  This may be
too dark an image to present to the higher-ups, but it might help with
motivating those of us in the trenches.  Any suggestions on the wording
of it can also be directed to my email so I don't miss them here.

Thanks!

-Keith