[free-sklyarov] Flyers for leafletting

Kris kris at firstworld.net
Thu Jul 26 19:38:26 PDT 2001

At 01:34 PM 7/26/2001 -0700, Klepht wrote:

 >Good news: I have a ream of flyers that Kris brought today.

I missed getting this up this afternoon as I had numerous other commitments.

I modified Tabinda's flyer to include notification of Monday's protest.

use this one for your standard b&w copier

http://www.pigdog.org/dmitry/free_dmitry_protest_july_30_black.pdf

if you have a two color copier or better, then use this one as I think it
looks better with the red border.

http://www.pigdog.org/dmitry/free_dmitry_protest_july_30_red.pdf

As I'm lazy I've only included pdf files.  If you need another format
contact me offlist and I'll do what I can.

Kris