[free-sklyarov] Protest on Sat. morning in San Jose

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Fri Jul 27 01:31:37 PDT 2001

Yes, I'm truly appreciate your comments and inputs and I have learned alot
from it.
It just happen that alot of people just telling me that they are busy or
have changed their mind.
So, I didn't get the number of people to help out as I planned.
Anyway, regardless of what; I will go pass out flyers in San Jose State
College and De Anze College tomorrow.
And I be there to protest on Sat., even if I will have to be there by
myself. (Bob La Quey, thank your for your encouraging words)
Because we are protesting for what we all believe is right.

Maybe next time we can protest together