[free-sklyarov] Strange Hits Tonight

Seth David Schoen schoen at loyalty.org
Fri Jul 27 03:37:41 PDT 2001

Ben Ford writes:

> brad young wrote:
>
> >Hmmm....
> >
> >Just got a hit from Lucas Films???? Makes you
> >wonder??? Friend or Foe????? I left off the IP and the
> >time to protect the "innocent".
> >
> >Domain Name   lucasfilm.com ? (Commercial)

You know how all kinds of different people work at all kinds of
different companies?

Gosh, when we were protesting at Adobe's headquarters on Monday, we
were getting Adobe employees waving to us and giving us "thumbs-up"
signs through the windows.  I hope Adobe management realizes just how
much support we had within Adobe, even if employees there don't care
to talk about it openly every day.

In fact, some organizers were receiving e-mail messages of support
during the event from inside Adobe!  Engineers at Adobe were passing
on word about the general mood and climate at the company.

If we have supporters at Adobe, if we have supporters among the AAP's
own membership, why should we not have supporters in any other company?
We _definitely_ have supporters among U.S. Senators' staff, and even
from a Member of Congress.  Somebody at Lucasfilm is a big deal?

I remember when it was _really exciting_ for Linux web site operators
to get hits from microsoft.com in their server logs.  Now it's just
boring.  Like, yeah, everybody reads everybody else's web site.  People
are diverse and stuff.  Some of them even think for themselves. :-)

--
Seth David Schoen <schoen at loyalty.org> | Its really terrible when FBI arrested
Temp.  http://www.loyalty.org/~schoen/ | hacker, who visited USA with peacefull