[free-sklyarov] Copyrights and patents

Adrian Dunston adunston at jetstream.com
Fri Jul 27 07:50:03 PDT 2001

>From: DeBug [mailto:debug at centras.lt]

>If you there in america - EACH of you - like your
>constitutional copyrights i have the only one thing
>to say - Have your copyrights for yourself and do
>not exercise them on people who do not have the right
>to elect american president (those like Sklyarov)

	I agree with you entirely.  While my paychecks (and many of our
paychecks) may come from a company whose profit is based on international
patents and copyrights, I would definitely support stopping the US from
trying to enforce its laws overseas (or create similar international laws).

-Adrian P. Dunston

__
(sourceCode == freeSpeech)	//Support the EFF.
http://www.x-omega.com/shirtdept