[free-sklyarov] No more aping around!

mickey mickeym at mindspring.com
Fri Jul 27 10:03:51 PDT 2001

The letter specifically exempts their trailers released for advertisment:

"The posting and/or dissemination of unauthorized copies/recordings of all or
part of a copyrighted film on the Internet (excluding trailers authorized and
licensed for such use) infringes the copyrights in both the motion picture and
the soundtrack."

The "fair use clip" is a pre-DMCA way of thinking...naughty,naughty. To make a
review or give criticism, maybe pantomime is still fair.

mickeym