[free-sklyarov] North Carolinians (and surrounding)

Adrian Dunston adunston at jetstream.com
Fri Jul 27 11:23:43 PDT 2001

There are obviously a few of us north of Atlanta and south of DC who can't
drive to either place.  I don't have the resources presently to set up a
nice non-corporate mailing list / calendar.  Until someone steps forward who
can provide such a website for Monday's protest, we now have
http://groups.yahoo.com/group/freesklyarovnc.

You can quickly enter a yahoo account and join this list.  Please contact me
if you can set up something better, and I will start pointing people there.
A good solution today better than a great solution tomorrow.
-Adrian P. Dunston

__
(sourceCode == freeSpeech)	//Support the EFF.
http://www.x-omega.com/shirtdept