[free-sklyarov] Copyrights and patents

DeBug debug at centras.lt
Fri Jul 27 11:30:34 PDT 2001

>> The US should only apply its laws in this country!
>> If we try to apply our laws outside of this country
>> we have to apply all of them and this just doesn't work.
>> Scot

AH> I notice that the US tends to apply it's laws outside the country, and
AH> forgets that if it does so, to be consistent, it should also apply it's
AH> Bill of Rights.  So it's a double jeopardy.  A double travesty of justice.

i do not know what Bill of Rights is all about or any other laws
and rights of US. For me the most important thing is that i have no means
to alter these laws if i do not accept them. That is a reason why
these laws cannot be applied for me.
And if you disagree with me then we must talk about what is a JUST law
and what is an UNJUST law.
By JUST i mean that if all people obeyed it there would not
be conflict based on it.
I think all people could agree upon what is JUST.
And after we agree i do accept just laws and do not accept
unjust ones (even if they are in your constitution and you
find them right).
if i find in your Bill of Rights unjust statement i will never
accept that statement.
What i was saying almost two days is that copyright laws are unjust.
Any copyright can cause conflict

--
Best regards,
 DeBug                            mailto:debug at centras.lt