[free-sklyarov] Sat. Protest (flyers passed out)

roylo roylo at sr2c.com
Fri Jul 27 14:23:07 PDT 2001

Hi, All
I get got back from San Jose State U and De Anze
This is basicly what happen:
1.) Copying in Kinko's was very expansive
2.) Most San Jose State U student aren't really interest in this
3.) Almost over 95% of the people don't even know who is Dmitry
    (one guy thought I was passing out "Free Donut" flyers instead "Free
Dmitry)
4.) De Anze is closed today

Anyway, I got around 500 flyers left; anyone want to help me to pass them
out in Stanford???
I will be taking off to Stanford in an hour. So if you live in Bay and want
to help me out. (And happen to see this e-mail before 3:30pm PST)

please contact me
roylo at sr2c.com

thanks