[free-sklyarov] Mandatory warning labels of access restrictions

proclus at iname.com proclus at iname.com
Fri Jul 27 14:33:26 PDT 2001

Yes!  People will finally realize that the mattress tag nightmare has
come real.  It's Farenheit 451 all over again.  How about this?

Warning, this product contains copy restriction technology that
prevents fair usage.  Circumvention of these restrictions could result
in fine, imprisonment or both.

Regards,
proclus
http://www.gnu-darwin.org/