[free-sklyarov] Protest on Monday, another place?

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Fri Jul 27 18:28:50 PDT 2001

I'm sorry, but I must have missed something. What exactly is
Feinstein's specific role in any of this? Or do you just dislike her?
Remember that every Congressperson from both parties voted for DMCA.

There are plenty of politicians I dislike (most of them,
actually). Protesting the US attorney's office makes sense because he
is the one prosecuting Dmitry.

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// current location: berekely, ca, us
// ph: +1 (646) 382-7220