[free-sklyarov] Splitting the List

Kris kris at firstworld.net
Fri Jul 27 18:53:01 PDT 2001

At 05:53 PM 7/27/2001 -0700, mike castleman wrote:
 >I'm inclined to agree. HOWEVER, there's the problem that people, in an
 >attempt to reach everybody, would inevitably cross-post, and so those
 >of us one both lists would end up getting twice as much email. So, for
 >the moment, I have to vote no.
 >
 >mike

There maybe some people that are rude and cross post, but I'm thinking that
there are enough MissInternetManners people on the list to kindly point out
the error of their ways and tell them how annoying cross posting is.

I'm really in favor of splitting the list between the Do-ers and the
Talkers as we Do-ers have enough trouble organizing events without having
to deal with all the extraneous noise... not that the noise isn't
entertaining and informative ;)

Kris