[free-sklyarov] Protest on Monday, another place?

Klepht klepht at eleutheria.org
Fri Jul 27 20:51:46 PDT 2001

>>>>> "mc" == mike castleman <mlc67 at columbia.edu> writes:

    mc> BTW, this is another reason not to split the list into two:
    mc> this thread started quite on-topic as a discussion about a
    mc> protest to hold or not hold, but now we are talking about some
    mc> kinda abstract theory. Which list should we be on?

OK, OK! You're right on this one. I concede your valid point.

Perhaps if we all make an effort to remember that this list is the
FOCAL POINT of ALL FREE DMITRY ACTIVITY, in the ENTIRE WORLD, and that
it's a crucial resource, and that if we pollute it or dilute it we
will hurt ourselves and our cause.

I think also that some other forms of information dispersal are coming
on line tonight, so that may ameliorate the problem somewhat.

~Klepht

klepht at eleutheria.org
http://www.eleutheria.org/