[free-sklyarov] Protest on Monday, another place?

Mark K. Bilbo mark at blorch.org
Fri Jul 27 20:54:47 PDT 2001

On Friday 27 July 2001 20:23, Klepht wrote:

>     MKB> I agree. But I was just rattling on about whether it made
>     MKB> sense to protest the Senator. I think barking at Feinstein is
>     MKB> also valid. She helped make this mess, she oughtta help clean
>     MKB> it up.
>
> I agree that DiFi is culpable and should be called on the carpet.
>
> HOWEVER, I'd still like to request -- for reasons already mentioned --
> that we table the subject until after Monday.
>
> Having spent the last two days running from office to office _begging_
> for permits from scowling police officers and civil servants ("Why
> didn't you make these applications two months ago?"), I really dread
> the idea of trying to include a visit to the Frilled One's office on
> Monday.
>
> Really, please, give a poor freedom-lover some peace. B-)
>
> ~Klepht

Heh. Hey, don't take it personally. I was just discussing and pontificating
and stuff. <g>

I gotta get my rear in gear over here too. Trying to put flyers together for
tomorrow afternoon. And, anyway, right now I think it's "find an office and
PROTEST" time.

And I think getting out and educating is more important than too much
quibbling over exactly which office is the better to protest/rally at eh?

Peace.

Free Dmitry!

<add more slogans here>

Mark (getting bleary eyed)