[free-sklyarov] Compromise? Balance?

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Sat Jul 28 12:20:08 PDT 2001

Eric:

Can I publish this here:

www.anti-dmca.org/intro.html

???

This is very good and I think the public could identify.

Also, you *all* should consider signing up for the Technical Enigneering mail list:

We are just discussing the scope and role of this type of organization.
This is a new type of Organization where those who create, retain. See the
archives for more info.

Thanks,
Jon