Fwd: Re: [free-sklyarov] May be of interest. (fwd)

Edmund A. Hintz ed at hintz.org
Sat Jul 28 20:36:02 PDT 2001

Well, that's one person who saw the light. 50 million to go... ;-)

FWIW, anybody who wants to is welcome to use my spiel to Linda in a
webpage or whatever. As Linda mentions, it may not be a bad idea to keep
up some pressure on Adobe, they started this mess and they sure as hell
have the resources to finish it if the decide they want to.