[free-sklyarov] Compromise? Balance?

Jon O . jono at microshaft.org
Sat Jul 28 20:49:00 PDT 2001

What about all the Union Workers that protested in Seattle? There is wide
ranging support for these issues and if we can coordinate the action
I think change will occur.

The first step to this goal is a simple statement which explains how all
the issues relate. I've made attempts with the DMCA FAQ, but that was
ad hoc and written quite quickly.

I think we need a statement of concerns and also something to present
as a "shared support" system.

Any ideas?