[free-sklyarov] One More Shirt

mike castleman mlc67 at columbia.edu
Sat Jul 28 20:49:42 PDT 2001

It would be far more productive to simply send your money directly to
an organization you support.

The insertion of a rant against consumer culture and how we feel we
have to *buy stuff* in order to accomplish things and make ourselves
feel better is left as an exercise for the reader.

// mike castleman, mlc67 at columbia.edu
// current location: berkeley, ca, us
// ph: +1 (646) 382-7220
// FREE DMITRY! See http://freesklyarov.org/