[free-sklyarov] Support for the Association of American Publishers

Alphageek alphageek at mediaone.net
Sun Jul 29 09:27:12 PDT 2001

I suppose that an organization like "Media Consumers for Digital Censorship"
or the "Music Fans' Digital Industry Enrichment Coalition" would have
similar success at "grassroots" organizing and recruitment.

I'm sorry, maybe I'm in a mean mood today, but I see great entertainment
value in lampooning this so-called "Decency Coalition for Media in America"
mercilessly.

BTW, on the "property" issue, what happens if you post a message saying
"This message remains MY property and I'm just using the public forum you
opened.  I confer upon you no rights other than the right to leave it on the
message boards unedited.  You may not copy this message without permission.
Any attempt by you to use a circumvention device to make unauthorized copies
of this message
 is a federal crime and shall be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the
law?"

ECG

Kurt Foss:
]>